1,628 results
All reviewssamson suitemini barsuperior roomvictoria squaredvd playercontinental breakfastcathedral quarterlovely hotelbirthday treatcar parkchecking outreception areastayed one nightcomfy bedhotel barlovely roomcentral location
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Location great. Reception warm, friendly and knowledgeable. Jade was superb, a real asset.
Room size ok, but amazingly poor storage even for a three night stay. Clothes had to be left in cases or stored on TV shelves! And NO airconditioning! Yea, there's a fan.....
Bar atmosphere great with showy cocktail making.
Breakfast room cramped, buffet unexciting and repetitive(two identical bowls of fruit salad?) Cooked breakfast cold, sausages from Central Purchasing, tasteless bacon(and soggy limp soldiers) And in Belfast, land of the cooked breakfast! Shame on you, cost accountants who clearly are in charge!

Room Tip: Avoid the chains, try a boutique in this town.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank charles a
StephG321, Front Office Manager at Malmaison, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Dear Charles,

Thank you for you review. I am sorry to hear about the issues you experienced during your stay with us. This doesn't sound like our usual standard at breakfast and I will certainly look into this for you. If you would like to discuss your stay further with me please contact me on receptionmgr.Belfast@malmaison.com.

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Helpful staff. Hotel lobby would benefit from more lighting, instead of intentionally keeping it darkly lit. Room decor is modern. Hotel bar and restaurant service was consistently slow over several evenings, when I was one of no more than four customers present.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
StephG321, Front Office Manager at Malmaison, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Dear KBVSeattle,

Thank you for your review with us. I am glad to hear you found the staff through-out your staff helpful. I do apologise for any slow service you received through-out the bar and restaurant, this is something I will highlight with the team. I hope we can welcome you back to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

This is a good hotel close to many attractions in Belfast, including bars and restaurants. We didn't eat in the hotel since we found it too pricey for us. The room had alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, as well as snacks, most of which had to be purchased.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AnneMarieGoodfellow

Dear AnneMarieGoodfellow,

Thank you for you review. I am glad you were able to enjoy what Belfast has to offer as tourist destination. I hope we can welcome you back to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

The mattress was incredibly uncomfortable. I could feel every spring. Didn't help that the walls are thin and I could hear other guests, not that I could hear street noise all night. Staff was very friendly, hotel design is nice, but will not stay there again because of the mattress.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Daniel G
TinaWS326, General Manager at Malmaison, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Thank you Daniel G for your review.

I am sorry that you felt the bed was very uncomfortable. We have recently begun a replacement programme for all our mattresses and a number of rooms now have a new Malmaison standard mattress. Perhaps you could let me know which you room you stayed in so as I can investigate further. My email address is twells@malmaison.com

Reviewed October 2, 2017

One of the great things about the Malmaison is it's location so near the Central Train Station. Very handy if you're coming from Dublin and want to walk along with your suitcase. Once you've stowed your suitcase, it's also very convenient to practically everything else: Victoria Square, The Titanic exhibit, and Berts Jazz Bar. The hotel is well kept up, the rooms are roomy, the hotel appurtenances (like Do Not Disturb) very witty. The best thing, however, is the incredibly helpful front-desk. Marvelous people.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
TinaWS326, General Manager at Malmaison, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Thank you BFK-NYC1 for your review.

We hope to welcome you back soon.