Malmaison
US$104
US$99
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$108
US$103
US$83
US$75
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$132
US$66
Park Inn
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$138
US$70
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$173
Priceline
US$74
PremierInn.com
1,564 results
All reviewssamson suitemini barvictoria squaresuperior roomcontinental breakfastdvd playercathedral quarterbirthday treatcar parkreception areastayed one nightcomfy bedhotel barlovely roomfew drinkscentral locationafternoon tea
Reviewed January 8, 2018

Booked restaurant for my husbands birthday dinner, we were ask to select what we would like from the menu 24hrs before we went; why I dont know because even though I selected my choice 24hrs before, I didn’t get what I ordered , wasn’t happy because they had plenty of time to ask me to change my order but didn’t.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 877Coco
TinaWS326, General Manager at Malmaison, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Good Afternoon, 877Coco,

Thank you for your review, i am disappointed that there were issues with your pre-ordered meal. Would you be able to email me with some more details so as I may look into the issue. My email address is twells@malmaison.com.

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

Booked the malmaison for location, it’s really close to Victoria square perfect for a shopping break and exploring Belfast. We booked the date night package which is fantastic value £180 which included an upgrade to a king size room, a btl of champagne on arrival, a 3 course dinner and continental breakfast. On arrival we were greeted by a friendly receptionist who informed us they couldn’t accommodate our 8.00pm dinner reservation as they were extremely busy and had booked us in at 8.30pm which we had no problem with. I found the room quite dark, lighting really bad for getting ready, applying make up etc, but the room was nice,clean and comfortable and had everything you would expect. we visited the bar which was really nice very helpful staff and a musician playing which created a nice atmosphere. Then we went for dinner. When we ordered (we didn’t want starters only ordered mains from ala carte) we were told it would be approx 30 mins as they were very busy, it didn’t appear that busy only half the tables were occupied.40 mins later the waitress asked us did we want bread or a starter as it had been so long but we were next, we said if we were next we wouldn’t and she said oh no only a couple of minutes. After another 30 minutes which was altogether over an hour later our food arrived. This was 9.55pm when we arrived at 8.30 pm. I asked for our veg which we ordered with our meal and it arrived when our dinner was gone. I told the waitress it was fine we didn’t want it we were finished and she replied oh you don’t want me to leave it then. The original waitress did apologise she was very nice and offered us a complimentary dessert for the wait. I ordered a drink from the bar and 30 mins later I had to ask for it again. It was a great hotel very friendly staff, great value just a pity about the slow service in the restaurant.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
TinaWS326, General Manager at Malmaison, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Thank you osullivandebby for your review.

Please accept my apologies for the issues you had with dinner during your stay, the timings are certainly not acceptable and this has been addressed with the team.

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful hotel and location is amazing, my husband and I just use a hotel to drop bags off, get ready to go out and sleep so didn’t use bar or restaurant. Fast check in, room was good size for us, only problem with the room is lighting, it’s so dark and I like to sit and do my makeup but had to use my phone light. I was also woken up a few times with noise from the room above. Apart from that was happy with stay and would return!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrsSmallsKitchen

Thank you MrsSmallKitchen for your review.

We hope we do get an opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed January 5, 2018

I'm a regular at Mal hotels and was impressed with this one, with spacious rooms and a beautiful dining area. The location is excellent, near the shopping arcade and only 10 mins from the airport express bus stop.

The staff were friendly but not quite as slick and competent as other Mals - this was probably only due to inexperience.

Room Tip: Not on the front of the property
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Jenny S for your review.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Room not properly cleaned cobwebs in bathroom.. Breakfast a total disaster. The bar was a disgrace. Soiled seats Had to clear the tables yourself Had to clear the bar counter before you could put your drink down Bar staff openly arguing with guests. Tables never wiped all evening,No service.. More like a scene from Faulty Towers. Premium Inn would have been better.. And the cost of this farce. £220. a night! And the room was noisy.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Bassa W

Thank you Bassa W for your review, albeit disappointing.
You have certainly highlighted issues that are unacceptable and i would like the opportunity to discuss with you further. Perhaps if you could email me at twells@malmaison.com a number, we could arrange a time to discuss.