All reviews lovely guesthouse city centre off street parking guest house ulster fry hop on hop off bus breakfast was delicious botanic gardens queens university lisburn road within walking distance place to stay beds were very comfortable restaurants and pubs ulster museum location was perfect top floor
Reviewed September 4, 2016

I really enjoyed staying at The Gregory Guesthouse last week. The room was beautiful and clean, and the bed was comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was really nice too - I enjoyed the Ulster fry!
The place is not too far from the city centre; only a short bus ride away. The taxi ride from the Central station to the guest house cost only 5 pounds. The street is quiet but not deserted or anything.
The only thing is that I stayed two nights, and after the first night my room was not cleaned, i.e., I came back to my room in the evening after a long day out to see my room exactly the same as I left in the morning. I don't know if that's how it's supposed to be? Did not have time to ask. No big deal as I didn't make the room dirty or anything but thought it was a bit strange...
Otherwise, I had a really enjoyable stay here and if I go back to Belfast I'd definitely come back to stay at The Gregory.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed September 4, 2016

The room here was very comfortable and spacious, and the house is in a lovely, leafy Victorian street, but the really wonderful thing was the warmth of the welcome. We were shown into a beautiful and peaceful sitting room and were brought a tray of tea while someone checked that our room was ready and took our bags upstairs. It felt simultaneously rather grand but genuinely kind and friendly. Such a lovely experience to arrive here after a long drive from the west coast. Only one error, that they had forgotten to put towels out in the room, but this was rapidly and politely remedied. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Jim F, Manager at The Gregory, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2016

Thank you for this lovely comment! We try to exceed our guests' expectations and we are glad we could do so by providing a top class check in service.

Thank you again for this and we look forward to your next visit to The Gregory.

Reviewed September 3, 2016

The hotel is pleasant and the staff pleasant, helpful and very friendly. It is within walking distance of the city centre. If walking is not your preference there is a frequent bus service too. It represents good value for money

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jim F, Manager at The Gregory, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2016

Eaversm,

Thank you for this lovely comment! We really loved having you stay with us and we'd love it if you considered us again in the future.

Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed two lovely evenings here. My room was small, but inviting and comfortable. The bed was fantastic. If you're a walker you can get everywhere in the city from here. The hotel is family run and they are keen to help in any way they can. I would highly recommend this to other guests in Belfast.

Stayed: August 2016
Jim F, Manager at The Gregory, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2016

CanadaClare,

Wow thank you so much- these are such lovely comments! We're so happy you'd recommend us to other guests, and we'd love to welcome you back to The Gregory again in the future too!

Reviewed August 28, 2016

We stayed here while tennants v festival was on. Room was lovely and reasonably priced in comparison to other places in the vicinity. I would return . Ps tell the lad on the night desk I'm sorry if I annoyed him when we got in I was a bit drunk

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jim F, Manager at The Gregory, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2016

Aisling,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely comment! We're glad we could make your experience a positive one and that you would return in the future!

(PS, don't worry about your return at night!)