3,236 results
All reviews fire station city centre meal deal quiet street family room car park within walking distance europa bus station budget hotel room was spotless short break few minutes walk stayed here for nights excellent hotel excellent stay good nights sleep comfy bed
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the Alfred St Premier Inn for a Saturday night- we were in Belfast for some eating, drinking and shopping. The location was ideal for all those things. The beds were superbly comfortable and clean and even though we arrived very early we were able to check in to our room. A great, no frills but very comfortable night's sleep was had by all.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Eoin Q, Manager at Premier Inn Belfast City Centre (Alfred Street) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2016

Hi Rachie132,

What a fantastic review, I am so glad your stay with us was so memorable and our location made it so simple for you to explore our city and the experiences we have to offer in Belfast. We take great pride in upholding the Irish reputation for hospitality and it is really rewarding to have such positive feedback from our guests.

Reviewed April 21, 2016

Stayed here at the weekend and all the reception staff were excellent. Arrived early, way before check in time thinking we would just leave our bags however the girl that was on duty on Saturday morning immediately set about seeing if there was a room available. She got house keeping to check and 10 minutes later we were able to leave our bags in the room and head out for the day. All the girls were very helpful during our stay, offering advice on nearby local attractions and even offering to phone to check opening times for one of the attractions. 10 out 10 for the staff.

The room was a little tired perhaps but perfectly clean and had everything you need, including comfy bed, TV, tea/coffee facilities and free wifi. Very good value for money. The hotel is located in a quiet street a short walk to the centre.

We paid for breakfast which was also good value for money with the usual hot foods available, pastries, cereal, fresh fruit, etc with coffee and a good selection of teas. You can even make yourself a pot of tea which was nice rather than the tea bag in the cup like most places. Although breakfast was good I would suggest also having breakfast at least one day at the nearby St Georges Market. They have a huge choice of food available including cooked breakfasts and breakfast baps. Unfortunately we were there only one night and already had breakfast at the hotel but the queues of locals at the various stalls, particularly the breakfast bap stall must know a thing or two!

We arrived at Belfast City Airport which is only 3.3 miles from the hotel. £2.50 single on the bus or about £11 in a taxi. Have to commend the Airport bus driver while I think about it as we were standing at what turned out to be the wrong bus stop heading back to the Airport. He took the fork in the road just before our stop, realised we were at the wrong stop and stopped for us. Sadly not something our bus drivers do here in Edinburgh in my experience.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi Sandra,

I will ensure to pass all your fantastic comments onto the reception and restaurant team, Thank you for choosing us as your place to stay, and we hope you come back and see us again in the future!

Reviewed April 20, 2016

My trip started solo for a work related conference then I was joined by my husband and a friend for the weekend. We stayed at this Premier Inn although there are two more based in the very centre of Belfast.

A very comfortable room and checked in by a pleasant young lady, all other staff were polite and attentive throughout. My friend had opted for the breakfast which she rated highly and there always seemed a vibe in the bar/restaurant area. Although it was the weekend we did not hear any noise in the early hours either from other rooms or in the corridors. I would not hesitate to stop here again and do pop into St Malachy's church across the road, it's beautiful. Enjoy.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Hi vbullough,

I will ensure to pass all your incredible comments onto my team, Thank you for choosing us as your place to stay, and we hope you come back and see us again in the future!

Reviewed April 20, 2016

So central and close to all the places you want to visit on foot !
Close to City Hall and the Information Office wherefrom the bus for Belfast City Airport leaves.
Plus the hotel is really comfortable with working wifi and parking at the fire station down the street. We could not have imagined a more convenient pace to stay.
The only thing we regretted is they did not empty the bins for 2 days.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi ParisandVenice,

Thanks for your review of our hotel. It is great that our clean hotel, helpful friendly staff and facilities met your expectations and made your stay a comfortable one. We endeavour to deliver the highest level of service in all our establishments and your feedback helps us focus on doing this. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn again in the future.

Reviewed April 17, 2016 via mobile

Have stayed in this hotel quite a few times and love it. The rooms are bright, airy, and very clean. the staff are so helpful and always so chatty and nothing is to much for them to do. I have been up with my partner and my child and they were so good. Printed of pictures for my little girl to colour in. Would recommend for nights out or family trips it really meets everyone's.needs. very close to the town centre.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple

Hi Ashley,

What a fantastic review, I am so glad your stay with us is always so memorable. We take great pride in upholding the Irish reputation for hospitality and it is really rewarding to have such positive feedback from our guests.