“Lovely gem of a restaurant”
Review of The Hoose Bistro

The Hoose Bistro
Ranked #26 of 1,212 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$1 - US$19
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We hope you can find everything you need. The Hoose is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from on our menu and locally sourced, fresh produce look no further than The Hoose. Weather it be a relaxed experience with just a cup of our award winning coffee & Hoose fry, working lunch with a fresh sandwich or a celebratory evening meal we cater for everyone We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

We visited for dinner. Neither of us was terribly hungry so we ordered from the Starters list. I had Beef Chili and my companion ordered the fish cake. Both were truly delicious and artfully presented. I had a large glass of Shiraz which was freshly opened. The atmosphere was pleasant. Prices were reasonable and service was polite and prompt. Credit cards accepted. I would definitely visit again.

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank JohnnyFry1

Reviewed September 5, 2018

We have had breakfast, lunch, and dinner here, on different occassions of course. The food is always delicious, freshly cooked and really well presented. The staff are always very friendly and attentive. Great menus and prices. Always made welcome and it has a lovely cosy feel as if you at a friends house.

1  Thank LizM336
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

My mum and I went a few weeks ago and the Monday night deal was on. We enjoyed our food - I went for something I wouldn’t usually get - the buttermilk chicken. I have an onion/garlic intolerance which makes eating out choices very limited. It was good though. My mum enjoyed her scampi. I was a bit disappointed by dessert though - it said pavlova but I think it was moreso a meringue with fruit and cream.

1  Thank racheliz91
Reviewed August 17, 2018

We went there on Wednesday Evening 15th . The experience was great .Fantastic atmosphere. The service was top rate .The food was excellent.Staff were very friendly. We will be going back.

1  Thank Peter H
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Visited here last Monday evening taking advantage of their Monday Club menu......2 delicious courses for £10.95. It was all amazingly good from the friendly efficient service, pleasant surroundings and the food was much better than any I have eaten in more well known and highly rated city centre restaurants. Can't wait to return.

2  Thank DNM1947