“Perfect place to eat”
Review of Kitch Belfast

Kitch Belfast
Reserve with OpenTable
Kitch Belfast is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 1,202 Restaurants in Belfast
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Feeling the urge to try ' Something Different' then KITCH is the perfect location. Using the Best & Freshest, Locally Sourced Ingredients Designed & Served with Heart & Passion. Kick Back & Relax in KITCH
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

This past Monday at 4:30 me and my friends visited a lovely place to eat had a lovely little burger and fries will be most definitely make more visits wonderful and very friendly staff

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

What a find - great friendly staff and fabulous tasty food, highly recommended.
Look forward to returning.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

An amazing place to eat for both vegetarian and non! The beer was amazing, and every course was delicious. Staff were beyond friendly and service was perfection.
I have recommended to everyone I've spoken to since I've been.
Highly recommend and will be visiting again!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Had no idea where to go on our first night in Belfast so took advice from TripAdvisor - this restaurant was near our hotel. Wow - beautiful menu. Nice vegan/vegetarian choices and staff totally happy to adapt recipes to omit things. The service was exceptional and perfectly paced. Very friendly and nice to us. It felt special and I don’t think the photos on here capture the candlelit evening atmosphere. Loved it.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Visited Kitch tonight with my boyfriend and we were so impressed with the food. Gorgeous mini burgers with homemade fries and 3 dips, made entirely vegan for us which was so lovely. Very affordable for high quality food. Definitely hope to come again!