“Great place to get a snack and refuel!”
Review of Caffe Nero

Caffe Nero
Ranked #40 of 82 Coffee & Tea in Belfast
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Loved this little cafe type setting! The staff was friendly and the clientele fun! Great hot chocolate, coffee and tea with wonderful sides...especially the shortbread!

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I like Nero, feels comfortable , also like listening to locals.
Wasn't rushed when we had finished, so left relaxed

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Called in here with my husband, my daughter and her boyfriend today but had to leave a review saying how terribly disappointing it was.
There were several tables which had been vacated but there was no attempt by any of the staff to try to clear the tables which were stained and grubby and had assortment of mugs, cups, plates and glasses.
I would have understood it more if all the staff had been busy serving customers but that was not the case at all as two females were just hanging around the counter doing nothing. Only one female staff member appeared to be serving customers as far as we could see.
The whole place had an air of grubbiness and looks like it really needs a good deep clean.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

My daughter is allergic to nuts and I am delighted re Nero's helpful reaction to her choice of lunch there today: she chose a meal but did not read the full description of the ingredients and it was only when she bought it that she realised that it had pesto (a no-no for nut allergy people). She explained to the staff and ordered something else and the staff were very helpful, giving her advice re what would be safe. My daughter assumed she would pay for both items, as she herself had not read the ingredients, but the staff charged her for just one item and were very polite and helpful. I am glad that Caffe Nero is taking this dangerous allergy very seriously.

2  Thank Ann D
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Went in today for lunch today with my kids. What we bought was fine. But the toilets were vile......there was a lot of urine all over the floor, the smell was awful and there was no toilet paper. We left without using them. Really put me off going back.