“Great curry.”

India Gate
Ranked #9 of 1,130 Restaurants in Belfast
Price range: US$15 - US$21
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I have been working in Belfast for the last couple of weeks and have visited this restaurant 4 times now. The first time I went I was so impressed. This place is great. Great food. Very welcoming and friendly staff. I have tried a few things on the menu and every time the food had been outstanding. They gave me complimentary popadoms and pickles while I was choosing from the menu and a complimentary drink before I left. Fantastic place to eat.

2  Thank BevAndFamily

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I was working in Belfast for the week and found this restaurant on the first night. The staff were very freindly and welcoming with a nice ambiance. There were many dishes on the menu I had not heard of. I ordered a mild and delicately spiced chicken dish which was very tasty. The service was very welcoming. After paying for the bill I was offered a complimentary drink. I returned the next few night trying different dishes with a Nepalese taste to them that I have never had before. Each dish was superb and all different in taste..

1  Thank TravelSal66
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Food was great, service was good, used Groupon voucher it was very good value. However the poppadoms placed on the table, were charged extra.

1  Thank Debbie J
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Worst Indian I've ever had. Tasted like it was made a month ago. Never be back I took one bite and got up and left it was that bad. Go to ni deli down the street. It's the best I've had.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Once again many thanks for a lovely meal. We have visited numerous times and have always been very happy with the variety, ambience, value and excellent service. The bug bonus is that India Gate always do Groupon vouchers. Until next time.

1  Thank Stevie3333