“Great local cafe”
Review of Loft in the Square

Loft in the Square
Ranked #27 of 95 Coffee & Tea in Belfast
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Lovely bright cafe with friendly staff, great coffee and a range of home baked treats. Good for breakfast, coffee or lunch.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

What’s not to love? Cosy fire in the corner, refreshing natural wood and scrumptious food to go with it. The staff make you feel really welcome and look out for you while you are there. Love that you can drink your latte while you work on an essay etc. on your laptop. Just what the doctor ordered! And the eggs benedict is to die for

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 4, 2017

great spot for something to eat I had the eggs Benedict they were amazing give it a try the place is so comfy the fire was burning t cold day I was in and it just made it like home the staff could not be more helpful.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed November 13, 2017

Nipped here for brunch on the strong recommendation of a friend. Had a lovely mug of hearty old Irish tea and something with a beautifully poached egg, toast and smashed avocado. Nice décor and friendly staff - perfect!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017

I have visited Loft a few times now for the soup and salads. I am always satisfied and delighted by the 'real food' I get here. I feel as though I am doing my body good while also enjoying the most delicious flavours. I have loved all the soups I've tried. Last time I had sweet potato. I don't even like sweet potato but late in the day this was the only soup option; and it was beautiful - just the right balance of spice and sweetness. The time before I had leek and potato which can be very bland - but not at Loft! - lovely. Accompanied by the fresh , chewy and wholesome wheaten and a couple of the tasty and imaginative salads, I am in food heaven. My companion also enjoyed his pancake and vegetable stack.

The environment is lovely - very welcoming and comfortable with natural seasonal decor.

Date of visit: November 2017