“Visit the Muddlers for a really good experience”
Review of The Muddlers Club

The Muddlers Club
Ranked #6 of 1,136 Restaurants in Belfast
Reviewed 19 August 2017

My second visit to the Muddlers Club. For lunch on both occasions. This is a delightful place. The food is exquisite. Some may grumble about the portion size but that's a matter of taste.
The staff, including the chef and his team work seamlessly to create a very relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere. Do make an effor to visit this gem.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Wonderful, wonderful, evening!
From the moment we entered the building until we left 3hrs later, the staff were consistently attentive, interested, humorous and efficient. 2 of our party had the tasting menu (amazing) and 2 had the vegan tasting menu (phenomenal)!!!! Biggest "Thank You" to all the talented, creative and diligent chefs for creating such extraordinary food for us!!!!
If you delight in perfectly cooked food which combines exceptional flavours, and is then presented like pieces of art, you MUST eat here. You will walk out thrilled and delighted...

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

A decent onion soup served along with a slice of excellent bread (very moorish). But it wasn't outstanding enough for me to want to return. Lovely service and I love the open kitchen concept too but desert was slightly disappointing and we both left without feeling completely full. Small portions. Too many other fine restaurants now in Belfast for me to choose from.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We husband and I chose the tasting menu for our lunch time visit. It did not disappoint!!

The menu is £45 per person for 5 course. I don't want to spoil it for others and as the menu can change day to day, all I will say is that every dish was stunning. My highlight was the fish course and the pudding. The pudding was one of the best I have had in a VERY LONG time. So much so that I actually thought (for a good few minutes) about ordering a second serving! My husbands highlight was the tomato/peach dish. I hope you get to taste those dishes but I am sure the quality is superb no matter what is served on the day you go.

My husband chose a nice real ale with his lunch and he liked that it was locally sourced.

The restaurant itself is relaxed and friendly. Don't worry about turning up looking like a tourist (as we did!). There is a nice mix of people, some smartly dressed, others very casual. The servers are extremely friendly and welcoming to all.

I highly recommend this superb find. Go and dine here... you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Had lunch there yesterday, and very very impressed. Very hard to get into and understandable why.
Food was exquisite, and backed up with extremely friendly and knowledgeable service, really can't fault this place at all, and have booked to come back twice in the evening on the back of it. Well worth a visit, had the mackerel, lamb and then chocolate crumble to finish off, then a couple of fantastic cocktails to wash it all down!!