The Fullerton Arms(Ballycastle)
Carnately Lodge(Ballycastle)
Glenmore House(Ballycastle)
Ammiroy House(Ballycastle)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdiamond barb and bwarm welcomeantrim coasttown centreon arrivalgiants causewayher husbandminute walkexcellent stayperfect hostsbreakfast was delicioushome from homeone night staynorthern irelandtwin roomrope bridge
Reviewed June 4, 2017

This was our second trip to Ballycastle staying again with Jenny and Joe at J&J's B&B. We had a great time and enjoyed their warm welcome, fabulous breakfasts and helpful friendly recommendations. They really could not have been kinder. Perfectly situated in Ballycastle within easy walking distance of the beach and the town. Will definitely be back. The Rodgers Family

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank HILARY R
grannypenny77, Owner at J & J's Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

Thank you so much for such a great review it was lovely meeting you all and we look forward to meeting you again in a few years

Reviewed June 4, 2017

I could talk about the very comfy room, cleanliness, the breakfast all of which are great, but what really stands out is the hospitality and helpfulness of our hosts. I stayed here while cycling round the North of Ireland, and had some problems with a broken cable. Jennifer rang round her friends to find someone in the village who fixes bikes, and Joe took me and bike in the car to the said bike man. An hour later all fix and I was able to carry on as planned. A very big thank you and I would recccommeend this B And B anytime.

Room Tip: Huge comfy bed
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tkevind

Thank you for your review we were glad we were able to help you out hope the rest of your journey was good

Reviewed June 3, 2017

Jennys was recommended to me and my girlfriend by my family who have stayed at hers twice in the past. Becky and I spent 3 days in Ballycastle, staying at Jennys for 2 nights.
Jenny and her husband Joe were lovely hosts, cooking up a great breakfast at our request each morning and generally making out stay enjoyable and pleasing. The room we stayed in was very comfortable and tidily kept, with no problems getting a great sleep.
Overall an excellent place to stay with friendly and helpful hosts and would highly recommend staying there to anyone looking to spend time in Ballycastle.

Dan & Becky.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
grannypenny77, Owner at J & J's Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2017

Thank you for your review it was lovely meeting you both hopefully we will see you again
Really appreciate you taking the time to place review glad you enjoyed your stay

Reviewed May 29, 2017

Stayed with Jenny & Joe on a recent May trip to the north. After arriving somewhat late into town, Jenny was more than gracious hustling us downtown in her vehicle before the restaurants stopped serving. Their home is beautiful and very accomadating and we were thrilled there was no curfew,just a reminder to lock the front door upon return. And return we did late into the morning as I must of been focused on my first pint rather than walking directions back.(Should of taken about ten minutes) Oh well the sheep were pleasant. I remembered Jenny saying breakfast was being served at 0830. I went down around 8 just to get accquanited a little more. What I saw was a traditional Irish breakfast being made fit for a king. Soup to nuts and everything in between. Breakfast was excellent needless to say and our gracious host excused herself for an appointment. We were now left in the hands of Jenny's capuable husband Joe. Joe was an interesting guy and something he told me made me laugh all day. He said some divers told he and Jenny that their breakfast gave them all the energy they needed for 12 hours while diving. It didn't take us long to figure that one out as there was no pub stop on our agenda that particular day for lunch. Out the door with our goodbyes still had Joe telling us to load our pockets with food for our road trip. Many thanks to J & J for your hospitality and fond memories and laughs we get remembering our BallyCastle stroll somewhere near you long after midnight. Thanks

Room Tip: up the stairs go right, down the hall, turn right
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
grannypenny77, Owner at J & J's Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

Thank you for such a glowing review for us I really appreciate you taking the time to place it.
Glad you enjoyed our Irish hospitality and Joes sense of humour, and that our breakfast lasted for the day. We both remember you well it was a pleasure meeting you.

Reviewed May 20, 2017

Stayed here with friends while visiting for the NW200 bike racing. We had stayed here last year and wouldn't think of looking for somewhere else. We received the same friendly welcome as before with offers of tea and cakes whenever we came in from a ride. The Irish breakfasts set us up nicely for the rest of the day. We will be back again next year.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
grannypenny77, Owner at J & J's Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2017

Thank you for placing such a great review for us i really appreciate it
We look forward to meeting you all next year again