All reviewsdiamond barb and bwarm welcomeantrim coasttown centreon arrivalgiants causewaybreakfast was deliciouslovely roomexcellent stayher husbandnorthern irelandone night stayrope bridgetwin roomfriendly hostslocal area
Reviewed January 15, 2018

Jennifer and her husband were very accommodating to my needs, and I enjoyed my night and had a well earned sleep. The room was clean, comfortable and nicely decorated and I felt I was in a home from home. There were lovely views of the Woodlands from my window. The Marine Hotel recommended me to stay here and it did not disappoint.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed January 2, 2018

This place was super comfy and the hosts are full of knowledge about the area and tips for parking and eating in town! Gave us good tips on how to get to attractions in the county and giants causeway. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was at a good time as well.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
grannypenny77, Owner at J & J's Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to place your review glad you enjoyed your stay we us

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

J & J bed and breakfast great! Clean room, comfortable bed and good breakfasts. It is within walking distance to the beach and also to good pubs for dinner. We used this as our base for a few days while hiking the Glens of Antrim and exploring the Antrim Coast. Jennifer and Joe made us feel very welcome.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
grannypenny77, Owner at J & J's Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to place such a positive review for us glad you enjoyed your stay

Reviewed November 6, 2017

My parents, my girlfriend and I booked 2 rooms at J & J's Bed and Breakfast for a weekend. Jennifer and Joe were the perfect hosts with good recommendations to the city and the surrounding areas. The rooms were very welcoming and the place was only a 10 min walk from the city center with good dinning options, live music etc.
We would come again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review glad you enjoyed your short stay with us

Reviewed October 5, 2017

Jennifer and Joe were nothing short of fantastic. We had travel problems and only ended up there for one night. The guest house was on a quiet street, large clean room, fantastic breakfast. Central location was fantastic for all of the attractions in the Ballycastle to Portrush area. Recommend this house for all. Hope to be back soon. Bruce and Debbie from Canada.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
grannypenny77, Owner at J & J's Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2017

Thank you Bruce for your great review i really appreciate you taking the time to place it
Glad you enjoyed your short stay with us hope the remainder of your holiday went well