Me, my wife and our best friends were in Northern Ireland last week. We were supposed to stay two nights in a different hotel but we had a very bad experience there the first night and left.
Found this place on the way to the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge. Came for breakfast (which was fantastic!), loved the place so much we booked ourselves for that night.
We loved our room, beds were incredibly comfortable, everything is kept very clean and the view was amazing - we see across the fields to Sheep Island (near Carrick-a-rede). Staff were very friendly and helpful to us, especially when we booked on VERY short notice.
Great starting point for touring Northern Ireland - a stone's throw away from Carrick-a-rede and only a few minutes from Giant's Causeway and Dunluce Castle. Wished we could have stayed longer but glad we found it when we did.
Definitely a great place to stay and would recommend it to anyone!
*On a side note, the region has noticeable ties to Game of Thrones. Ballintoy Harbour was actually the setting for the Iron Islands. The Fullerton Arms actually has 1 of 10 GOT doors (#6 to be exact) that were crafted after two trees in the Dark Hedges fell over during production.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Fullerton Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fullerton Arms Hotel Ballycastle
- Fullerton Arms Ballycastle
- Fullerton Arms Hotel Ballycastle
- The Fullerton Arms Ballycastle, Northern Ireland