All reviews game of thrones the pub mussels live music rope bridge giants causeway pie an evening meal ballintoy harbour stayed here for one night dark hedges family room bushmills distillery northern ireland antrim coast warm welcome dog
Reviewed July 24, 2017

This is a very lovely place to spend a night or two. The staff are super friendly and will accommodate you in any way they can. The town itself offers live music at night and fantastic scenery with coastal trails to explore. I stayed just one night unfortunately as I was backpacking/hiking across Northern Ireland. Would have loved to spend more time here. All the amenities you need to include great dining in the evening with a wide variety to choose from. Highly suggest anyone spend a night or two here!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Came down from Ballycastle for lunch on a sunday afternoon with my parents, husband and 1.5 year old. Our child was super cranky and the staff were just so lovely to him. Mussles were amazing! Parents had Sunday roasts. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meals. Nice cosy setting and was delighted to find out they are also dog friendly! Will definitely be back. Would really love to stay next time.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

Super overnight stay at the Fullerton arms, brought our 2 springers as it is dog friendly hotel. Staff were great and very friendly. Food was fantastic and our room for my wife ,me and two dogs was spotless and better than I expected. the walks and harbour are lovely. Will definitely return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michael r
Reviewed July 14, 2017

Our tour took us to this pub for lunch where we were given a limited menu. The chicken Caesar salad I had was fresh and tasty. There was an interesting room called "Game of Thrones" which was decorated in the manner of the show as I guess it's filmed around the area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank XGOTravels
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Me, my wife and our best friends were in Northern Ireland last week. We were supposed to stay two nights in a different hotel but we had a very bad experience there the first night and left.
Found this place on the way to the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge. Came for breakfast (which was fantastic!), loved the place so much we booked ourselves for that night.
We loved our room, beds were incredibly comfortable, everything is kept very clean and the view was amazing - we see across the fields to Sheep Island (near Carrick-a-rede). Staff were very friendly and helpful to us, especially when we booked on VERY short notice.
Great starting point for touring Northern Ireland - a stone's throw away from Carrick-a-rede and only a few minutes from Giant's Causeway and Dunluce Castle. Wished we could have stayed longer but glad we found it when we did.
Definitely a great place to stay and would recommend it to anyone!

*On a side note, the region has noticeable ties to Game of Thrones. Ballintoy Harbour was actually the setting for the Iron Islands. The Fullerton Arms actually has 1 of 10 GOT doors (#6 to be exact) that were crafted after two trees in the Dark Hedges fell over during production.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple