I booked mainly because it was pet friendly and also it wasn't too far for my two dogs to travel in the car. From the minute I arrived I was made to feel very welcome with my dogs and the staff were amazing offering a bowl of water and a treat for them. The food was delicious and very reasonable and of course a big hit with me was that I could eat in the bar and have the dogs with me. There were plenty of beaches and walks within a short distance and lots of interesting sights. Signal on phone and wifi wasn't good but to be honest I was able to relax more! My room wasn't in the main B&B and I would have preferred it to have been. Definitely worth a visit if you have dogs and the highlight for my two ... a few sausages on the last morning at breakfast!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your The Fullerton Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fullerton Arms Hotel Ballycastle
- Fullerton Arms Ballycastle
- Fullerton Arms Hotel Ballycastle
- The Fullerton Arms Ballycastle, Northern Ireland