1,477 results
All reviews hastings group library bar hastings hotels grand ballroom the grill afternoon tea the general manager first class local produce duck top class from start to finish porridge city centre sunday lunch beautiful hotel every member of staff
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Very nice hotel. Room was good size, and had a wonderful bed, room was very quiet. Very friendly staff. Layout of hotel was very convenient. Breakfast offered was very good with a lot of variety. Located on the outskirts of the city but easy access.

Room Tip: Try for a room on the ground floor, very convenient
Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
EvergladesManager, General Manager at Everglades Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear MN Traveler

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write to us and leave your review on here.
I am delighted you enjoyed what we have to offer.
Glad you enjoyed the pillow top mattress beds.

Look forward to having you back .

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is good. Over the years improves. Staff excellent and rooms also very good. The food is excellent...i mean really really good. Good value
Hotel staff attitude very good. Definitely would stay again..it is a 4.5 in my opinion not a 4

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us.
Delighted your enjoyed your stay with us and it is great to know you found my staff excellent.
My kitchen team will know enjoy reading also that you loved our food also.

Thank you for recommending us.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

We booked a stay and play deal to include a round of golf at nearby City of Derry golf club. We didn't have dinner but had sandwiches for lunch. They were of excellent quality and beautifully presented. Breakfast was also very good with plenty of choice. We were very impressed with all the staff, they were polite, friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
EvergladesManager, General Manager at Everglades Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Pauline.
Thank you kindly for taking the time to write to us and sharing your feedback on here.
I am delighted you found the hotel "lovely" . It is great that you took advantage of our great package with City Of Derry Golf Course, situated only couple of hundred yards from the hotel front door.
My staff will enjoy knowing your found them "polite, friendly and helpful".
The best compliment you could give us is saying you would recommend us.
So thank you for that.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful surprise. Outstanding. The hotel itself is beautiful, rooms of a very good quality and decor, dinner was truly first class and breakfast amazing, the best I’ve had in similar hotels. I visit on business and have to date stayed in a city centre hotel, but for sure, I will always now make the very short trip to the Everglades to stay there. I can’t recommend it enough and it is exceptionally well priced.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
EvergladesManager, General Manager at Everglades Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Dear Frequent Flyer.

From all the staff and management here at The Everglades Hotel, I would like to thank you for your repeat custom and also for taking the time to write a review on here.
It was a pleasure to read your review and I will of course be sharing your words with my entire team.
My Chefs would like to thank you also for your kind words.

The best compliment you could give us is to say that you would return and that you will be recommending us.

Everglades Hotel

Reviewed October 4, 2018

We stayed here one night along the way on our Ireland and Scotland tour. We found the. hotel clean and staff personable. Albeit it could stand a refurbishment and that it was not located in th e city center as most of us were older people. NO AC which was an issue AS it was very HOT while we were th ere. Food was average and breakfast was t typical Euro fare.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SusanA136
EvergladesManager, General Manager at Everglades Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Dear Susan

Thank you for taking the time to write to us again.
I see that you have typed a few messages on our site and sister hotels.

I would be delighted to hear from you further if you would like to contact myself personally. I am not sure you have the correct location.