US$56
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$90
US$89
US$79
US$101
US$85
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$56
US$79
US$72
Skene House Rosemount(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$66
US$85
US$80
  • Restaurant
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$46
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsaberdeen airportgym roomfree minibusfresh wafflescomplimentary breakfastwifi serviceexcellent hotelwaffle machineheavy bagslovely large roomplug socketswell run hotelgreat bedovernight stopan early morning flighttea coffee facilitiesiron and ironing board
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed for 2 nights at the start of July as took advantage of a great deal which included breakfast. It’s a new hotel and the rooms were clean and modern, our two girls aged 11 and 9 had a double bed settee and found it very comfortable. We were on the 3rd (top) floor with nice views. The hotel is functional rather than comfortable - definitely made for the businessman/airport traveller.

It’s about 15 min drive to the centre of Aberdeen so handy for visiting the city.

Breakfast was really good, the girls loved the waffle machine - the staff made sure it was always topped up with fresh mixture.

Really enjoyed our stay - when back in the area will definitely stay again

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I arrived at hotel explaining that I had booked my parents in to the Hampton by Hilton at Westhill as I thought that was where my booking was. Robbie couldn’t have been more helpful cancelled my booking without charge and phoned Westhill to make sure we could book there.
We left relieved and Robbie gave me a hug and some chocolate for our onward journey
Fantastic service
Robbie your a star
Thanks again
H

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We stayed before flying out on holiday.. hotel was fine, standard airport hotel. Nothing fancy but did the job. Free breakfast was a bonus. Have now returned home to a car park fine of £100... after giving our registration to the receptionist on check in which was really disappointing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2018

Excellent hotel. Helped make our vacation a great experience. They had everything we needed. We certainly enjoyed their friendly staff, which was very helpful. They were all such a pleasure and the quality was wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed June 25, 2018

I was issued a parking fine at this hotel, despite being a guest there. I registered my vehicle at reception and was assured everything was in order. Depite that, a parking fine was issued to me through the post.

I see that I am not the only reviewer here facing this issue at the hotel.

Not best pleased.