All reviews flight path close to the airport aberdeen airport dvd player wet room plenty car parking compared to other hotels soup of the day breakfast was delicious nice hotel central heating steak peas sitting area business trip bed and pillows full scottish
Reviewed March 21, 2017

Hotel appears to have been recently renovated as rooms are very modern, but with a couple of unfinished bits, nothing major. Restaurant is very modern with nice old fashioned touches, food is excellent. I had a black pudding starter followed by a delicious steak. Bar is small but fairly quiet, large tv in bar area but we were informed that staff were not allowed to change the channel from Sky News which was a little annoying as there was nobody else in the bar when we were there.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2017

I Normally don't stay in Dyce as I like going to the city. But, this hotel popped up on my company's booking web site, it looked ok, so I went with it. I was very surprised with this hotel. It is much better than I was expecting. It doesn't look like much from the outside. In fact I think it looks a bit dull and tired. But inside is a different matter. Very modern in Décor, but also has an old charm feel too. My room was furnished to a very high standard. The public areas were also high standard. The bar is quite homely with a fire. The restaurant is amazing. the food is absolutely fantastic. Certainly of a very good restaurant standard. Portion size and prices were about right. All staff were very friendly. Very good hotel indeed. There's plenty of parking, wifi is good and freshly cooked breakfast with a really good choice from a menu is great. There aren't any amenities here like a Gym or Pool, but I suppose that stuff is for the big chain type hotels. There is a touch of Airport noise. But, no point complaining about that as if you stay in Dyce, you know that before you book. Although it didn't bother me, I didn't remember seeing a lift at all. I was on the first floor and was directed to the stairs when I checked in, so I assume there isn't one. Just something to check on is you struggle with mobility. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

I stay in Aberdeen a lot but have never stayed here. This is by far the best place I've stayed for a few reasons.

1. It's super clean everywhere in the hotel.
2. It's it in very good condition( now worn carpets or furniture)
3. The staff were excellent.
4. The food was fantastic ( see pic)
5. Good powerful hot shower.
6. Lovey library.
7. Beautifully decorated.
8. Well priced

I will definitely stay here every time I'm in Aberdeen

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Robertaberdeen, Director at Craighaar Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2017

Thank you very much for that, we do try. We are the only non chain hotel within touching distance of the airport; 53 bedrooms for anyone reading this! But thanks, always nice when someone takes the time.

Reviewed January 9, 2017

My second visit to this hotel, on both occasions for business. Conveniently close to the airport with good parking. Staff are friendly, courteous and very helpful, can't fault them. Rooms a good size, clean, with modernised bathrooms with good shower. The restaurant is a little bit pricey but then the food is fantastic.

Room Tip: Only noise is from the airport as close to route taken by helicopters, but this tends to be early evening so not a major issue.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

Thank you to this wonderful team at this amazing hotel for making me feel so very welcome.
Great rooms that are so warm, comfortable, clean and tidy. This hotel does Amazing food (even if you do not stay) pop in for a meal and relax and enjoy every mouthful. This is a great team in the hotel from the second you check in to the second you leave. This team are so helpful and there for all their guests. Comfy beds, great showers and a fantastic team that take care of your rooms, I loved how warm and cosy this hotel was. Breakfasts are also so good. Have a great stay and I can only thank all the team for taking good care of me on my ️wonderful stay.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business