1,005 results
All reviewsbothy restaurantfuneral teawedding mealfunction roomsteak piewedding receptionattending a weddingspecial thanksmini barfull scottish breakfastcourse meallovely hotelwaiting staffcomfortable roomone night staycooked breakfasthaggis
Reviewed June 4, 2016

Once again Scott and his team did an excellent job. we had booked my parents diamond wedding party at the Palm Court because of previous party's held there and were not disappointed. Every little detail was taken care of and nothing was too much trouble, the staff were excellent and went out of their way to make things run smoothly. There were a few of us who stayed overnight and the breakfast was delicious with every taste catered for (one of our party is vegan and they cooked what he asked for with no problem). Thank you so much to all the staff at the hotel for making this a fantastic night for everyone but especially my parents to remember. I cannot recommend the Palm Court highly enough and make no mistake we will be back!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Andi-Mary
64manager, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2016

Dear Andi-Mary,
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your parents diamond wedding celebrations. It is always a pleasure looking after your party each time you come to the hotel. I will pass on your thanks to all the staff involved and also to Head Chef and his kitchen team. I hope to see you and the family back at the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed June 2, 2016

We spent a wonderful evening at the Palm Court Hotel, complete with a great meal and good service. We would recommend it. The room was comfortable and quiet, despite a wedding reception being held in another part of the hotel.

Room Tip: No negative comments. The bed was comfortable and we had a good night's rest.
Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Abuelo1043
64manager, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2016

Dear Abuelo1043,
Thank you for your kind review on the hotel. I am delighted to hear you had a wonderful evening with us. I sincerely hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Next time you are planning your visit book direct with us and quote "seeyousoon" to get the best rate.

Reviewed June 1, 2016

We stayed for a wedding and everything was fantastic until we got to.breakfast time. The full Scottish arrived missing key components such as the bacon, hash Brown and tattie stone and tomato. The waitress said they were not available and the menus were being updated. But then other guests arrived and they did get the full works on their plates. So we asked the waitress and she said that she only took the plates out to the tables. Poor show and left us feeling let down as up to that point, everything food and service wise was excellent.

3  Thank ScottishLady333

Dear ScottishLady333,
Thank you for your review on the hotel.
I am pleased to hear how fantastic everything was until breakfast time.
I am extremely sorry and disappointed to hear how breakfast was. This is most certainly not the level of service we strive to achieve at the hotel. I will certainly investigate this and take some course of action. I hope this will not put you off visiting us again.

Reviewed June 1, 2016

We stayed over while attending a family wedding and found Palm Court of a very high standard. The service from ALL staff was outstanding!! They were on point on every occasion. The only reason I give 4 and not 5 starts was the heat in the rooms. It was unbearable, the whole top floor was off the scale hot! Apart from a rather small room and no sleep due to hear, it was that top class.

2  Thank Morag M

Dear Morag M,
Thank you for your kind review on the hotel.
I am pleased to hear you had a great stay with us whilst attending the family wedding.
I will pass your kind comments onto all staff.
I'm sorry to hear you found the room extremely hot.
I hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed June 1, 2016

Our daughter's wedding was at the hotel on a Saturday and every aspect of the day was handled very well by the hotel including the food, announcements, the ceremony and the accommodation. I would not hesitate to recommend the hotel for functions and accommodation.

2  Thank 572iaing

Dear 572iaing,
Thank you for your review on the hotel. It was a pleasure looking after all of your party on Saturday. I hope to see back at the hotel soon.