“Heaps of room”

Palm Court Hotel
Ranked #13 of 65 Hotels in Aberdeen
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Great place to stay nice meal lovely room would stay there again lovely staff plenty of parking and the price was good Very easy to find and only a few mins drive to city centre had everything you need in a room.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
64manager, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

Good Morning,
Thank you for your review on the hotel.
I am pleased to hear you had a good stay with us and also had a lovely meal.
I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the very near future.
Next time you are booking if you book direct with us and quote "seeyousoon" this will give you a discount of the best price available.

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Friendly service and nice lunch. A victim of downturn in Aberdeen. Very quiet. Nonetheless the food was very enjoyable and fresh. Easy parking and child friendly. Nice bar though it was quiet too. Lack of people meant no ambience really. Hope good times come back because it is a nice hotel

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear 503Sandy,
Thank you for your kind review.
I am pleased to hear you had an enjoyable lunch. It is a shame that Aberdeen as a whole is suffering, I am sure this will return again. I hope the lack of ambience does not stop you from returning to the hotel.

Reviewed 10 June 2016

We recently stayed the night after attending a wedding, the room was very clean and comfortable lovely big shower and the bed was very comfortable we had a brilliant nights sleep with no traffic noise considering it was in a busy part of Aberdeen, the prices were reasonable also. Nice friendly staff, I would certainly use this hotel again. Thank you all at Palm Court.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends

Dear 572ann50,
Thank you very much for your review on the hotel.
I am delighted to hear you had a good stay with us.
I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.
Next time you are booking with us, book direct and quote "seeyousoon" to receive the best price available.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Clean room with all Equipment needed, nice and quite room with a very competetive price, good service, free car parking close to the centre of Aberdeen and close to a good supermarket and nice casinos Downtown.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank mikael_persson
64manager, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

Dear mikael_persson,
Thank you very much for your kind review on the hotel. I am pleased to hear you had a good stay with us. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future. Next time when you are booking if you book direct and quote "seeyousoon" you will receive the best price available.

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

I shall add to this later but Scot and his team gave us the perfect wedding. Nothing too much trouble. Made us very welcome from the minute we arrived. Scot is one of the nicest people you could meet. The team paid attention to detail and listened to what we wanted. I would definitely recommend this hotel for any occasion. The food was to die for. The service was perfect. All in all we had a fantastic weekend. At very short notice after a change of venue. They did us proud. Thanks so much

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa D
64manager, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

Dear Lisa D,
Thank you very much for the kind review. I am so glad you had the perfect wedding. Your party were an absolute delight to have in the hotel as were yourself and new "hubby"
I will pass on your thanks to the rest of the team. I sincerely hope to have you back at the hotel in the near future. If you ever need anything from myself please do not hesitate to contact me. Once again many congratulations and all the very best for the future.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Once again Scott and his team did an excellent job. we had booked my parents diamond wedding party at the Palm Court because of previous party's held there and were not disappointed. Every little detail was taken care of and nothing was too much trouble, the staff were excellent and went out of their way to make things run smoothly. There were a few of us who stayed overnight and the breakfast was delicious with every taste catered for (one of our party is vegan and they cooked what he asked for with no problem). Thank you so much to all the staff at the hotel for making this a fantastic night for everyone but especially my parents to remember. I cannot recommend the Palm Court highly enough and make no mistake we will be back!!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Andi-Mary

Dear Andi-Mary,
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your parents diamond wedding celebrations. It is always a pleasure looking after your party each time you come to the hotel. I will pass on your thanks to all the staff involved and also to Head Chef and his kitchen team. I hope to see you and the family back at the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

We spent a wonderful evening at the Palm Court Hotel, complete with a great meal and good service. We would recommend it. The room was comfortable and quiet, despite a wedding reception being held in another part of the hotel.

Room Tip: No negative comments. The bed was comfortable and we had a good night's rest.