“PALM COURT HOTEL”
Review of Palm Court Hotel

Palm Court Hotel
Ranked #13 of 65 Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed 2 September 2017

In a coincidence I received an e-mail from this hotel while I was actually trailing to Aberdeen to work for the day, so I was going to be looking for a hotel for one night.

I phoned up the hotel and got speaking to Craig.

He was absolutely brilliant and polite and because I was traveling through with my business, he offered me a small discount.

This hotel and the staff are absolutely FIRST CLASS....The rooms are lovely the food is lovely and to entertain business guests then I thought it was perfect.

Room Tip: I thought the room was absolutely perfect, and I go to a lot of hotels through out the year.
Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Hugh G
64manager, General Manager at Palm Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Dear Hugh G,
Thank you for your kind review after a recent stay with us at the hotel.
I am pleased you did stay with us at the hotel and that you had a great stay.
I will pass on your kind comments to Craig who will be equally as happy as I am.
I hope you will make the Palm Court your first choice whenever staying in Aberdeen in the future. If you remember to quote the code Craig gave you, you will receive your discount with us.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We actually had our whole wedding in this hotel, and it was fantastic, the staff was so helpful, it was clean, the food was amazing. The rooms was beautiful, some a bit on the small size but totally made up by how they was decorated. In all the hotel and staff was brilliant.

Dear robertmF7813RT,
Thank you for your kind review after staying at the hotel following your recent wedding celebrations.
I am delighted to hear everything was spot on for you in terms of the food, staff and rooms.
I hope to see you both at the hotel in the very near future.
Once again congratulations from everyone at the hotel.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Booked the Palmcourt because we were invited to a wedding being held at the hotel! Everything was perfect! Lovely room! Helpful staff! Beautiful wedding! Meal in Bothy devine as was wedding meal! A great weekend had by all!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear susiephd,
Thank you for your kind review after staying at the hotel whilst attending a wedding we were hosting.
I am pleased to hear everything was perfect for you. I will pass on your kind feedback to head chef who will be equally as pleased as I am with your lovely comments.
I hope to see you back at the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We attended a wedding at The Palm Court and stayed overnight. Lovely stay, very comfy bed, nice room, friendly and polite staff. Late night so we didn't make breakfast but had lunch there and it was really tasty.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear fionasI1960VE,
Thank your for your kind review after a recent stay with us whilst attending a wedding.
I am pleased to hear you had a great stay with us.
I hope there were no sore heads the next morning with it being a late night.
I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I was bridesmaid at a wedding here recently and can't fault it as a wedding venue. The wedding team were attentive and helpful and the waiting staff were lovely. Everything went really smoothly and we had a lovely stay too. Bed was comfy and boy were we ready for it after the long day we had. Breakfast in the morning was also lovely and the waitress was really very accommodating as we came down right before the kitchen closed and she waited while we faffed about waiting for more people in our party to come down. Just a lovely hotel.

Dear theburrd,
Thank you for your kind review after your recent stay with us. I hope we made you feel special being bridesmaid as we did the happy couple.
I am delighted to hear you had a great stay with us.
I will pass on your lovely feedback to the rest of the team.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Good choice no complaints. wedding meal very enjoyable breakfast good choice enjoyed hot breakfast and.room and bed comfortable .jar of treats a nice touch would certainly return should we visit Aberdeen staff very friendly and helpfull

Dear gilandshirley,
Thank you for your kind review after a recent stay with us at the hotel.
I am pleased to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us and enjoyed all aspects of the food and beverage offerings.
The jar of goodies to accompany the tea & coffee always go down a treat.
I hope you will indeed visit us again next time you are in Aberdeen.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We have just returned from an overnight stay at this very pleasant hotel. Staff were very friendly, food was very good and reasonably priced; room was very clean. Breakfast had all the usual cereal, fruit yogurt, cold meats etc and hot alternatives as well. A surprising extra was live music in the bar area by a very talented young man.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear steveandedith,
Thank you for your kind review after a recent overnight stay with us at the hotel. I am pleased to hear that you had a good stay with us and enjoyed the food offering. I will pass on your kind feedback to the rest of the team.
I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.