1,168 results
All reviews union street vue cinema maritime museum reduced rate rail station central location tea and coffee facilities excellent location aberdeen centre per day comfy bed car park short stay good nights sleep business trip reception staff pleasant stay
Reviewed October 12, 2018

We stayed for one night 7-8 August. It’s on a one way street and we had issues locating it. If you have a car the you have to park in the car park building next to the hotel and you get a discount on your parking. It is central to everything.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Sonya P, General Manager at Ibis Aberdeen Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Dear rayandchristine2018,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Aberdeen Centre - Quayside.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed October 6, 2018

Excellent stay, clean and comfortable, nice food, bar not very well stocked for a real ale lover but nice pubs very nearby. Staff were very friendly and, unusually for an Ibis these days, there was a defined check in area!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Sonya P, General Manager at Ibis Aberdeen Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018

Dear DingUK,

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

Tucked away but nevertheless central to anything one might need in Aberdeen. 5 minutes walk from station. Clean, modern, bright, friendly staff, I wouldn't bother to look anywhere else. They run a scheme whereby if you don't want your room made up you get £5 to spend in the bar/restaurant. One gripe - I can never get the electronic keys to work. A tip, try your key in the door to the stairs before going to your room- it will save you the hassle of having to come back down again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear THATFOODIEMAN,

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I booked a twin room for £64 A night. When myself and my friend arrived we were given a disabled room, to which we could never have had a shower in. After complaining, we were swapped to a double room, the room itself was very small but was clean which was what we wanted. My friend tried to order a drink, to which she was ignored by the receptionist who spoke to her friend and never received a drink. During the night you could hear every noise and conversation from other guests which led to a rubbish sleep. If you are looking for a relaxing weekend then I would avoid this hotel but if u are young and looking for a base for drinking then it's okay for that

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Foodiegirliexx,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis Aberdeen Centre - Quayside. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.