Following my daughters graduation she wanted post ceremony lunch at a special place. Like her Degree award, it proved to be First Class.
The welcome and assistance when we arrived was excellent. Accessibility for our wheelchair user was unhindered and well accommodated as were all our comfort and needs. Whilst slightly quieter than we had anticipated, it only added a level of attention and care, which was much appreciated.
The menus are not extensive but very well presented and give a good range of quality and variation. We had not been aware of a specific 'Graduation' menu as we had chosen the Marcliffe on reputation and ambiance. It proved to be an excellent menu which highlighted some of their best plates and represented superb value for the quality and choice, including champagne.
Traditional classic 'silver service' attention could hardly be better exemplified with the utmost attention to courtesy and detail. The waiting staff were a pleasure and superb representatives to the establishment.
As my daughter was desperate for the iconic mortar board launch, our hats off to the Marcliffe. We highly recommend and will certainly return; sooner rather than later.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened by Mikhail Gorbachev in 1993, this is one of the cities more exclusive hotels.I am delighted to inform our valued clients that we have now upgraded all our TV's to slimline models with plenty satellite channels.Thank you all for your patience.J Stewart Spence, Owner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Marcliffe Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- The Marcliffe Hotel And Spa Aberdeen, Scotland