This establishment is the jewel in Aberdeen's crown!
Hubby and I decided to have a 'Bar Lunch' in the so comfortable
lounge bar at The Marcliffe at the weekend.
We were heartily welcomed and offered a drink and shown the Bar Menu
which had actually umpteen choices to suit everybody.
We plumped for the haddock goujons with skinny fries also the langoustines with hand cut fries and hubby added sweet potato fries also!
When it came it looked so appetising and the food did not disappoint !
So tasty to say the least and reasonable to boot!
Never disappoints and whether its the Bar or the restaurant you are all ways well looked after and the cuisine is top notch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened by Mikhail Gorbachev in 1993, this is one of the cities more exclusive hotels.I am delighted to inform our valued clients that we have now upgraded all our TV's to slimline models with plenty satellite channels.Thank you all for your patience.J Stewart Spence, Owner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Marcliffe Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- The Marcliffe Hotel And Spa Aberdeen, Scotland