Skene House Rosemount(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$84
US$90
US$56
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

US$89
Jurys Inn(Aberdeen)
US$73
  • Restaurant
Mercure Aberdeen Caledonian Hotel(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$56
  • Restaurant
Ibis Aberdeen Centre(Aberdeen)(Great Value!)
US$47
ibis
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdrawing roomconservatory restaurantafternoon teafudgelangoustinesfive star hotelgolf tripmini barsteakjunior suitefantastic staywaiting staffcooked to perfectionspenceloungeweddingstewart
Reviewed April 2, 2018

We were her for the night , we also had a beautiful meal in the restaurant staff very attentive well looked after , and the food was amazing , and went into the lounge for coffee after our meal ,nice spacious clean room ,

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor which suited up as I’m not too good with stairs ,
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank baligirl77
Reviewed March 30, 2018

My extended family and I stayed at the Marcliffe while we watched my son compete in the junior curling world championships in early March. The rooms were spacious, clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff was absolutely lovely and very accommodating. My only issue was that the floor in the bathroom in the Crathes suite was ridiculously cold and we had to wear our shoes whenever we walked in. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2018

From the moment I phoned this hotel to book, I was impressed by the professionalism of the staff. Really fantastic service all round and the hotel is lovely. We booked the dinner, B&B which is great value as there are no surcharges for certain dishes as other hotels have. Unless you are going for lobster etc which is totally understandable. We absolutely loved our starters, the scallops a particular favourite and the chateubriand main was exceptional. The lounge area is really nicely decorated and we enjoyed a cocktail (or two) here! Breakfast also really nice. We had a deluxe room overlooking the grounds. It was a good size although bathroom a little small. All in all a fantastic stay and would love to return. Great value for the rates they charge.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 5, 2018

Family dinner to celebrate a special birthday, held in the Garden Room with attentive staff. We had great food along with some special wines in the privacy of the splendid Garden Room which has its own sitting room and facilities next to the dining room. Great menu which catered for all tastes, can recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

We stay in Aberdeen and have been to the Marcliffe lots for work functions and weddings but always fancied going for a meal there. As it was my partners 30th I decided to book the dinner, bed and breakfast deal (which with all the snow this week I was very glad I chose somewhere close by!) The hotel did not disappoint - the service is second to none. My partner and I both travel a lot for work and have stayed in lots of nice hotels but we both agreed we have never had as good experience as we did last night. Every member of staff is friendly and attentive from the minute you arrive to the minute you leave. I had mentioned that it was my partners 30th and they very kindly put a bottle of champagne in the room and upgraded us to a junior suite. The bed was very comfortable and had all the amenities I look for in a good hotel room - big comfortable bed, powerful shower, well stocked mini bar and plenty of sockets (where you want them to be!). As I mentioned we have both eaten at various functions at the Marcliffe before and it has always been excellent so we were very excited about our evening meal and again it did not disappoint. We had a drink in the lounge first while we looked at the menu. We both had cocktails and I would definitely recommend ‘The Marcliffe’ - it was delicious. The food was absolutely delicious and displayed beautifully. The waiting staff were very professional and gave us exactly the right amount of attention throughout the night. We concluded the evening with another relaxed drink in the lounge. We finished our stay with a delicious breakfast. We both had the full Scottish breakfast and everything was cooked perfectly. The ladies who were serving breakfast were really lovely too. I will definitely be recommending The Marcliffe to our friends and family, I just wish I could afford to go there more often!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple