“Unpleasant ”

Links Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 54 Restaurants in Montrose
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Situated on the historic Mid Links in the town of Montrose, the Edwardian building of The Links Hotel is a handsome setting for the smart restaurant and 'Koffiehuis' within. The main dining room is an elegant and formal space, with a menu that blends Scottish and continental cooking, plus a Sunday carvery and grill. More leisurely meals are served in the easygoing coffee shop, offering a selection of pastries and hot drinks to diners relaxing in the sofas or at the bistro-style tables. Private dining on the first floor.
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Can't rate zero unfortunately. Pretty sure I'd of got better service at fawlty towers, infact I'd of preferred bates motel. Avoid!!!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I was booked in by a local site I am supporting on a lighting project so pot luck for me.

I am half way through a two week stay.

Very happy with all aspects of the hotel so far

The rooms are clean and tidy and serviced everyday as you would expect.

The food is very nice both evening and breakfast.

The staff are pleasant and very friendly and helpful.

If you are staying in Montrose you will find the Links hard to beat.

Overall a very happy customer.

Highly recommended

Reviewed 27 August 2017

the food is fantastic in this hotel. I am coeliac and they cater very well for my medical condition. The salmon is beautiful and my husband rated the fish and chips at 10/10

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We were a team of three staying st Links hotel. We had breakfast and dinner in the restaurant. The breakfast was good, based on a standard British breakfast with cereals, fruit salads. We ordered eggs, bacon, sausage snd beans, that eas very good.

The dinner was delicately presented on the plates. We had both vegetarian and meat dishes that was well prepared and served.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Top food, great presentation. wonderful ambience and friendly staff. Loved the stained glass and serene atmosphere.

1  Thank LYNPR