“Food”

Northern Vaults
Ranked #4 of 56 Restaurants in Montrose
Cuisines: British
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic place for a family meal, staff are always very polite food is amazing the 6 of us really enjoyed our meal kids plates were empty, great atmosphere will definitely be back.

1  Thank janeyc100

Reviewed December 18, 2017

Off all the pubs in Montrose this one must be on your publist if you want a good time it gets really busy here at the weekend. I have had some great times in Here.

1  Thank Laika100
Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

I have never visited this pub before but was very pleasantly surprised. Was there for a party night for Christmas with 18 people. I could not fault the food at all. There were 3choices for each of the 3 courses and each was cooked beautifully. Usually for a party night, the quality of food is not good but this can't be said for this pub. Proper roast potatoes, delicious veg of parsnips and carrots, roast beef, turkey or salmon. My husband said he would drink the gravy it was so good. A live band played Sorella and they were excellent. The staff were friendly and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. Would definitely go back for lunch.

2  Thank Donna C
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

First time here for a meal and it won't be the last the food was amazing and plenty of it. Staff friendly and helpful. Both food menu and drinks menus have plenty of choice.

2  Thank Donna W
Reviewed September 17, 2017

I'd passed this pub many many times and never thought of going in - but was invited to a meal by a group of friends. I approached with trepidation, but when I got inside I was amazed.

It's light and airy and the staff very friendly.

The chilli was fab - although I would have liked some sour cream with it.
Everyone enjoyed the meal and there was no hurry for us to leave once we had finished.

Good, well prepared food, a good menu selection, and a good price.

2  Thank cyrusb