“Scottish breakfast...”

Ranked #2 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Montrose
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 27, 2015 via mobile

I popped in here for the first time and was well impressed... I like a good cooked breakfast and was not sure what I would receive. ... The wait was well worth waiting for... It was made fresh and black pudding was delish... The waitress was very good at her job and very pleasant... I will be back for another...

Date of visit: April 2015
2  Thank Jan8491

Reviewed April 23, 2015

This is the second time we have visited here and would definitely recommend it, excellent home baking.
I had a bacon roll and my wife the egg roll and it was very tasty with good quality ingredients, We then had to have a bit of cake each as it all looked so appetising.
Next time we are in Montrose we will definitely be stopping here.

Date of visit: April 2015
1  Thank Rickdekikkerfanclub
Reviewed April 15, 2015

This is one of the top places locally for home baking, and is so good I usually buy some to take home for others.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed February 10, 2015

Plain decor but staff very friendly and efficient. Good variety of food and beverages on offer and prices very reasonable. French toast and black pudding to be recommended as are the pancakes with bacon and maple syrup. Would definitely pay a return visit.

Date of visit: February 2015
1  Thank VioletJ_13
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Lovely staff and excellent food. We live in montrose and this is where we head for a cuppa or some lunch. Would highly recommend

Date of visit: August 2014