“Great every time round!”
Review of A Cup Above

A Cup Above
Ranked #2 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Montrose
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 21, 2015 via mobile

Without fail every time I have visited the service and food have been fantastic! The staff and atmosphere is very friendly! The price and food are good also. My favourite cafe in montrose will be back for sure!

2  Thank RLAL95

Reviewed September 11, 2015 via mobile

Visit this place a lot. Food good love there lemon drizzle cake. Staff nice and helpful there coffee is not bad ether

2  Thank Donna W
Reviewed September 8, 2015 via mobile

Me and my daughter came here for breakfast. I had a bacon roll which was mainly fat and I think it was fried. My daughter had a "sausage roll" which was served as what I think may of been a Lorne as it was flat. My daughter doesn't like Lorne and only stated sausage on the menu. We both ended up leaving it. When we left I could smell the cafe on our clothes and hair all day. Absolutely nothing worse!!! Defo won't be back mainly because of that. Get a better fan and may be tempted to come try the cakes that did actually look okay.

4  Thank AtomicBomb_86
Reviewed June 21, 2015

Fabulous food but service was a little bit of a let down. Owner had son serving which he clearly was not happy with and they began an argument in the middle of the cafe.

Reviewed April 27, 2015 via mobile

I popped in here for the first time and was well impressed... I like a good cooked breakfast and was not sure what I would receive. ... The wait was well worth waiting for... It was made fresh and black pudding was delish... The waitress was very good at her job and very pleasant... I will be back for another...

2  Thank Jan8491