“only went once but was lovely just bit pricey for my budget”
Review of A Cup Above

A Cup Above
Ranked #23 of 56 Restaurants in Montrose
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 9, 2015

was such a lovely place staff were friendly and the soup and hot chocolate were lovely just a bit pricey when ur young and on a budget would love to pop in again at some point.

Reviewed September 21, 2015 via mobile

Without fail every time I have visited the service and food have been fantastic! The staff and atmosphere is very friendly! The price and food are good also. My favourite cafe in montrose will be back for sure!

2  Thank RLAL95
Reviewed September 11, 2015 via mobile

Visit this place a lot. Food good love there lemon drizzle cake. Staff nice and helpful there coffee is not bad ether

2  Thank Donna W
Reviewed September 8, 2015 via mobile

Me and my daughter came here for breakfast. I had a bacon roll which was mainly fat and I think it was fried. My daughter had a "sausage roll" which was served as what I think may of been a Lorne as it was flat. My daughter doesn't like Lorne and only stated sausage on the menu. We both ended up leaving it. When we left I could smell the cafe on our clothes and hair all day. Absolutely nothing worse!!! Defo won't be back mainly because of that. Get a better fan and may be tempted to come try the cakes that did actually look okay.

4  Thank AtomicBomb_86
Reviewed June 21, 2015

Fabulous food but service was a little bit of a let down. Owner had son serving which he clearly was not happy with and they began an argument in the middle of the cafe.