“Healthy”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #29 of 56 Restaurants in Montrose
Reviewed November 28, 2016 via mobile

My partner and I come in here a few times a month. Cannot fault a subway there so good.
The staff are friendly and the place is clean. :)

Reviewed October 27, 2016 via mobile

One time before I went to pony club at leysmill. I went to subway and although people say that it's a fast food place its actually really healthy and even does fun things for kids in the kids pack

Reviewed July 14, 2016

Its great to have a Subway in Montrose Food and service what you would expect from this franchise, Great

Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

Had a lovely subway today girl serving was very polite and helpful but found the other to employees very unprofessional as I had to watch them kissing and cuddling while I ate.

Reviewed June 29, 2016

Friendly and efficient staff. Sub was freshly prepared in front of us and you get to choose your salad options and sauce as well as having it hot or cold.