“Nice Meal.”

Stroma Bistro and Bar
Ranked #3 of 54 Restaurants in Montrose
Reviewed 5 January 2018

We had a very nice meal although a couple of things could have been better - the waiter forgot two desserts so we waited to ask him so by the time they arrived ice cream had melted, two young teenagers could not manage the very large rice dish they picked so it would have been nice to have gotten it home with us or a smaller portion offered as we did not realise quite how large it was and I hate to waste food! Apart from that the food was lovely, the grey vegetable wellington was not my favourite but I chose it, sticky toffee pudding was tremendous and prices reasonable.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Fantastic place to take any fussy friend or ideal for a family gathering where not everyone likes the same food, as there is a choice and menu to suit everyone no matter what you want. Wither its Indian quinine or European you are after its all there under the one roof!! I also hope you like big portions as for me way too much food if you can call that a bad point lol

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Dinner for four just after Christmas. Really can't fault this restaurant. Taking my relatives to an ubknown venue so I was a bit nervous. Anyway, service is wonderful, friendly, attentive, but not overly so. Food beautifully presented and my husband who really knows his curries thinks it's one of the best he's ever had. The other dishes were equally good. Thank goodness we have this place in Montrose. Definitely go.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I was really pleased with my meal at Stroma. The service was really good, everyone was really friendly and accommodating. The menu had so many different options, which made me worry that the food wouldn’t be great, but it was so tasty! And all really good value for money. All 9 of us that were dining couldn’t have been happier with our dining experience. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Could not have been better. Chef's Special sea bass was melt in the mouth heaven as was the Chef's special eclair. We had not been expecting the food to be so good at all and we were still talking about how good it was long after we left. Service was excellent, the staff friendly but professional and the owner coming out and talking with all the diners added that extra touch that can be missing in even the most expensive of restaurants. This is not a fast food restaurant. This is fine dining, don't rush it. We will be back! Big thank to you all at Stroma.