My friend and I were lucky enough to find Brambles Guest House in Inveraray, Scotland. Oh what a find. A beautiful, comfortable, warm and welcoming bed and breakfast. The bedrooms are large, the bathrooms modern and immaculate. And if that weren't enough, breakfast the following morning was utterly delicious. The menu is varied, the restaurant, a true bistro that functions as a full restaurant so you can browse the cute shops in Inveraray and then return to Brambles for a great lunch. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brambles Boutique Hotel with Cafe & Bistro combines traditional charm with modern efficiency. Centrally located in the picturesque traditional Scottish town of Inveraray on the banks of the beautiful Loch Fyne. Our selection of luxurious contemporary bedrooms has been individually styled combining stunning traditional features with a modern finish. Beautiful & inviting interiors with all the comforts of modern living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Hotels.com and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Brambles Boutique Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brambles Guest House Hotel Inveraray
- Brambles Boutique Rooms Inveraray, Argyll And Bute, Scotland