Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$145
Expedia.comUS$145
PricelineUS$145
eDreamsUS$145
CheapTicketsUS$191
Trip.comUS$145
All reviews baked eggs no lift metro hotel small hotel third floor lovely hotel ferry terminal salmon breakfast room great shower comfortable bed short stay two night stay enjoyable stay town centre visiting oban cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2020

my Husband and I spent one night in this hotel on Monday 28th September
Our room was clean and tidy bed was comfortable enough and we both had a good sleep , very central to shops bars restaurants ,so plenty of places to eat out, staff were friendly and kind, so well done to you all, this is hard difficult times especially for the hospitality industry and I think you are all doing an amazing job, so keep up the good work.
Kirsty.

Date of stay: September 2020
Info The Ranald Hotel, General Manager at The Ranald Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5* review!

We sincerely appreciate that you have said we are doing an amazing job as its been a big change for not only the guests but staff also, I will be sure to pass this onto the team!

We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed September 29, 2020

Decent enough hotel, clean and central but had to give 2 stars (being generous) as I had booked a twin room with two single beds. The beds were actually small singles (2'-6" wide) which is okay for kids but certainly not adults. I had the worst nights sleep ever as I thought I was constantly going to fall out of bed. Small singles is absolutely atrocious for adults. It should not happen, especially as the room was a decent size and they could have easily gotten 3ft single beds in. We were doing a roadtrip around Scotland and stayed in lots of hotels with normal sized single beds. This was not good enough. Out of all the hotels we stayed in, this was the most expensive but also the worst one!

1  Thank stevieneon
Reviewed September 27, 2020 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights, room was nice and staff were all nice. Was really let down by the breakfast, £5 for a plastic wrapped croissant, cereal bar and water. shame because everything else was good enough

Reviewed September 26, 2020 via mobile

Stayed at the Ranald for 1 night before catching the ferry to Mull. Couldn’t fault this hotel - modern, tidy and well equipped room; friendly and helpful staff; and excellent Covid-19 measures.
Nothing was too much trouble for staff - I needed to use WiFi for a work meeting online which was earlier than check in - they got me checked into my room early with full WiFi access. They also provided an iron very quickly when asked and ran an efficient bar service for drinks in the room as the bar was closed due to restrictions. Great location minutes walk from the heart of Oban at the harbour/esplanade. Would definitely stay again.

Reviewed September 17, 2020 via mobile

1st time we have stayed in Oban. Was very wary about going away as it has been a very unsettled year with Covid-19. No need to worry, as the apartment was spotless, everything there you could ask for. Great night sleep, bed was so comfy, the layout was well thought out. Plenty of space. Pick up the keys at the hotwl which is basically next door. We had a great stay. Definitely recommend these apartments.

2  Thank shazzavr46