This guesthouse provided a very good stay: nice comfortable room, very helpful and pleasant owner and a good breakfast after a good night's sleep. Good value too. The high position means it provides some views as well, but it proved rather hard to find (blame the subversive SatNav!),and easiest to leave the car and walk into town. We'd happily recommend the Old Manse as the place to stay in Oban.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fine victorian villa in its own beautiful grounds which has been lovingly restored to provide first class bed and breakfast accomodation. Stunning sea views, peaceful gardens and only 2 minutes from town.Off road parking for all. Free Wi-fi. Freshly cooked breakfast from a varied menu from porridge and pancakes to fish and full Scottish; we are happy to cater for all diets. Nothing is too much trouble to help you enjoy a relaxing break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Old Manse Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Manse Guest House Hotel Oban
- The Old Manse Guest House Oban, Scotland