All reviews beautiful setting attending a wedding scottish borders st boswells a lovely place to stay large bathroom tweed valley warm welcome on arrival hosts susie conservatory countryside meal ensuite dog break
Reviewed August 19, 2017

Three nights and didn't want to leave. Lovely room with large bathroom, charming friendly and efficient owners and staff, great breakfast, comfortable lounge. We had a large room overlooking the Tweed Valley. Loads of places to walk.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 4, 2017

Cling Lodge is lovely. beautifully situated, beautiful house with lovely views and gardens, but relaxed too. We had a meal there which was very good, and it was possible to get to walks nearby as the road is quiet.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 23, 2017

We hired the cottage next to the lodge for a week. We found it very comfortable, lovely and private and had a really good stay.
the scenery from the cottage is beautiful and it was a new bit of the world for us to discover. We would heartily recommend this cottage for a break.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

I very seldom write reviews of places that I have stayed in but Clint Lodge really is very special.

From the moment we arrived we were made extremely welcome by the Walker family who run the Lodge. They have struck the perfect balance between creating what feels like a grand sumptuous home and an extremely well run business.

All the rooms including the bedrooms are unique, luxurious, utterly spotless and have stunning hill top views of the countryside.

We also decided to have dinner at the Lodge which again surpassed our expectations and was of a quality to rival the best restaurants in any major city.

So, I would highly recommend this luxury B&B that more than rivals any boutique hotel I've stayed in, and I've been to quite a few!

Craig Broadley

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2017

This is, without fail, one of the best B&B experiences I've ever had. Clint Lodge is an incredibly special place and if you're touring about the Scottish Borders it's the perfect base. The route there allows you to take in the breathtaking and pretty spectacular Scott's View at the same time.

Clint Lodge has everything from the warmest welcome from the friendly owners to a beautiful unspoilt view of the countryside. They offer a meal in the evening, if required, which we sent for – and food and service spot on. The room was immaculate, massive and pretty grand too.

The atmosphere is relaxed and happy – and the owners are genuine and lovely people who are very approachable and clearly enjoy what they do. I can't wait to go back next time I'm here. Planning to do so very soon.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple