All reviews ticked all the boxes bay window booked a double room stayed here family room feel very welcome pleasant stay on arrival donna beds tv wifi wardrobe cereal
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Well probably the nicest welcome I've ever had. Donna greeted me and I instantly felt welcome. Clean and tidy great breakfast and also very cheap price. Keep it up Donna you are very good at what you do. Thank you.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here at Donna’s bnb for 1 night and was great, can’t complain at all. Room was bright and airy with a lovely view of the river, shared bathroom with a good shower, lovely garden for sunbathing, breakfast was awesome, had everything u wanted and more. Good location right next to the city centre.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my hubby stayed here overnight. Donna was fantastic, very helpful. The room was lovely, everything we needed and very clean. Parking right outside wasn’t a problem and it’s very close to the town centre. Breakfast was ten out of ten. We will definately be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night with work and have to say it was very nice, was made to feel very welcome by the owner and my room was lovely and clean. The breakfast was very good. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Dumfries.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 14, 2017

my wife and I had the pleasure if staying at Donna's b&b last night . very clean rooms , comfy beds with everything needed for a pleasant stay . superb breakfast in the morning . Donna is a very friendly host and cannot do enough for her guests . with the b&b situated only a short walk from town centre its the ideal place to stay . I don't think I would consider staying anywhere else in Dumfries .

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple