As always with a Premier Inn you get what you expect, a good night's sleep, ample free parking, 24 hour check-in, a clean and comfortable room, friendly staff and a location that is easy to find straight off a main road. Dumfries is no exception to this, right off the A75, a large free car park, friendly and welcoming staff and a pub which does good pub food next door. There is a petrol station close by and local facilities like a large Tesco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near this market town on the River Nith - once home to poet Robert Burns, Scotland's favourite son ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Dumfries
- Premier Inn Dumfries Hotel Scotland