All reviewsfresh fruitenjoyable weekendshared bathroommany thankscooked breakfastold buildinglittle gemlovely breakfasthaggisruthhazelbanksherryensuitetoiletriesjourneystop
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

All the boxes ticked, quaint, clean, comfortable. The breakfast selection was much more than adequate, the cooked breakfast was perfect, a very old building looked after by a very caring landlady, who by the way can't do enough for you, the sort of place where you can just relax in this family run B&B.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night with our 3 small kids on our tour from inverness to gatwick. We felt us very welcoming and the breakfast was so fine. Can absolutely recommend this place to others, u will not be disapointed.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2017

After booking an Inn in this town, we arrived to find they had a roof problem so they re-booked us into this Bed and Breakfast. The breakfast was very, however the room was cramped with very little space to move around in. Sayin that we were well looked after by Ruth the proprietor

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

I was driving from Southampton to Inverness and decided to break up the journey. Went onto Google maps , identified a spot 60% on the way and looked for b and b and found Hazelbank.
My room was clean and comfortable. It is an old building but Ruth has an eye for detail with little touches such as candles, a small decanter of sherry in the room and good toiletries. My room wasn't en suite but had an excellent robe to use on the short trip to bathroom. I was the only guest at breakfast but still had fresh fruit as well as the normal cereal and the cooked breakfast with haggis was top notch. Indie places like this need to flourish. If I ever venture this way again I will be back. Room and breakfast £40, (and yes I drank the sherry!)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 19, 2017

stumbled upon this gem of a place a couple of weekends ago purely by chance on our way back home to Wales. Wonderful warm welcome and full of character, My husband and I enjoyed the cosiness of our bedroom and the lovely breakfast which was served the following morning. We will definitely be returning again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple