1,306 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies on arrival small pool leisure facilities lovely hotel bar menu sauna and steam room breakfast room the ground floor no lift breakfast staff city centre restaurant staff comfortable rooms quiet location one night stay
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

When walking in at 1am, I was met by Brian. He had everything ready for us to check in and get some sleep.
Then every morning after we were met by Conner at breakfast who was as hospitable as you get. A constant smile and interaction with​ the guests to get their day started right.

The rooms were lovely, clean, well maintained and spacious, great pool and gym facilities too. Only down side may be the portion size during dinner on one mains dish, a great tasting meal, just if your hunrgy, ask which is the bigger dish ;)

Many thanks for a fantastic stay!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2017

I stayed here as I had a meeting the following day not too far away.
The hotel was clean and tidy and the staff were very friendly. Room modern and quiet which what I like.
Bar area was relaxing and I meet a cousin here for a few hours which was lovely.
The restaurant and food was ok. I had a steak which turned out to be a bit of a nightmare. I ordered steak with peppered sauce but the chef had put pepper corns in a sticky toffee sauce by mistake and so the steak was ruined with my colleague having to eat his meal while I waiting for another steak to be cooked.
Other than this hick up the stay was good and I am going back in a weeks time so hope the chef gets my steak correct this time!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Colin M
Reviewed August 7, 2017

This hotel on the outskirts of Dundee is a comfortable place to stay without being in the heart of the city. Our room was modern, with all the expected facilities, and the bed huge and comfortable. The large bathroom with both walk-in shower and full-sized bath was very welcome. The fitness suite is well provisioned and easy to access. A buffet style breakfast provides a nourishing start to the day with plenty of choice.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed August 6, 2017

I stayed here with my wife and 3 kids on our trip around Scotland and the North East of England, and were warmly received by friendly staff, who helped us rearrange our next few nights arrangement with smiles and great enthusiasm.
We had an enjoyable few hours in the spa, followed by snacks and a few drinks in the bar. All chilled and relaxed.
Breakfast the next morning was one of the tastiest I have ever enjoyed, which was served with courteous and smiley staff.

Room Tip: Get in the pool! They even have a sauna too.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2017

15 years after staying at this hotel when it was Swallow chain we visited last weekend instead of going to our usual hotel in Dundee centre. Nice decor and fast checkin. We requested a quiet room with nice view not overlooking car park.. we got tired looking room overlooking electric boxes. Asking if they had one available with nicer view we were told to come back later after room serviced. Enjoyed a beer/ginger beer and lime £8.60!!!! .in garden until received new key. New room was 2 doors along from original with worse view of electric boxes. Oh well. Had to ask for cookies. We enjoyed Dundee centre and breakfast was very good .

Room Tip: Rooms 243/245 look onto electric boxes and traffic loud
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple