“Chippy”

Mordentes Fish and Chips
Ranked #12 of 25 Quick Bites in Dundee
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Great chippy, we regularly get our grub from here and I've never had a reason to complain. Food is great and you always get good service.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Ordered the jumbo haddock. Was amazing huge and tasty but if I'm paying that price... YOU OUGHT TO GIVE ME A JUMBO PORTION OF CHIPS COME. ON TAE FUDGE.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed May 19, 2018

My last visit was in September 2016, when I submitted a negative comment regarding their greasy fritters.

This time, on the way home from a fantastic on-screen West End performance of 'An American in Paris' at DCA, I popped in near closing time for a small fish and their final 3 fritters. Fast, pleasant service, and I was charged for only 2 fritters as the other was kinda small.

Greasy? Well, yes, they were, but I'm deducting no Brownie points this time as the food was very tasty, and I love their batter... and banter!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Jimmy S
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Staff were friendly, helpful, knowledgable about special dietary requirements. The place was clean and tidy, everything was freshly made, and super tasty. Chips are cooked in separate fryer in vegetable oil so are completely vegan and should be suitable for all dietary requirements.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank IHeartKhaleesi
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

One of my favourite chip shops and great value! Very few better in Dundee. Also best fritters in Dundee

Date of visit: March 2018