“Mesmerising to watch”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #154 of 417 Restaurants in Dundee
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Never actually been in a dominos to order pizza, so was mesmerised watching these guys at work, it was next to hotel so wandered over instead of ordering online. Great pizza was the end result of course.

1  Thank Fi E

Reviewed August 10, 2016

Well I must say that I am a great fan of domino´s in Spain, but in my opinion the spanish domino´s is better that these ones! they are not bad, but I was slighlty dissapointed the first time :(

Reviewed August 5, 2016

The garlic bread was the best I've ever tasted, the garlic butter was just dripping off the garlic bread. The BBQ chicken pizza was astounding, the taste, oooooh, fantastic. Highly recommend this cuisine especially here. Well done dominoes, best I've ever tasted. Would DEFO return here.

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

Consistent Pizza that has always been quickly delivered without any issue having ordered in the app, website and over the phone. Not my favourite pizza but good deals and handy when having a party. Only thing this is that although I'm no longer in Dundee and have opted out, I still get messages to my phone telling me that dominos Dundee city quay is open till 5am which is mildly amusing.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

Stuck without any cooking facilities ordered a Dominos Pizza on my mobile - a new experience. Pizza arrived within 30 mins and was hot and delicious. Thank you