Literally just checked in and looked at the pillows and there is dried snot on the pillow. Actually feel like I'm going to vomit. I don't see how it is that hard to actually clean sheets and Hoover a room.
This is the second premier inn I have stayed in while on a trip to Scotland and both have been gross.
Don't stay in a premier inn ever. They are cheap but thought they were clean... Clearly not!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park the stress and dive into all the fun of a twenty-first century leisure park, with a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Dundee North. With a cinema and ice rink just round the corner, not to mention the beautiful Camperdown Park, this is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Explore the five glens of Angus, or play a short nine holes at St Andrews. See over fifty classic planes at Leuchars Airshow, or see countless blooms at the Dundee Flower & Food Festival. Then it's back to the hotel to enjoy our spacious rooms with extra-cosy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Scotland, UK