Booked a family room for 4 nights during the Easter school holidays and for the price we paid for a family of four it was really cheap and value for money. Check in was quick and easy and the room was clean and spacious.
The only downside was the temperature of the room (far too hot!!) there was no way of regulating the room temp as there was no thermostatic controls.A fan was provided but even with that and the window open it was really uncomfortable especially when trying to get to sleep.So for this visit we didn't get that Great nights sleep. We did ask at reception but were told that unfortunately there was nothing they could do and the fan was the best they could do.
The room aside we really enjoyed our short break here and there are plenty of choices for eating in the leisure park itself with a restaurant next door and the usual fast food outlets opposite the hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park the stress and dive into all the fun of a twenty-first century leisure park, with a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Dundee North. With a cinema and ice rink just round the corner, not to mention the beautiful Camperdown Park, this is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Explore the five glens of Angus, or play a short nine holes at St Andrews. See over fifty classic planes at Leuchars Airshow, or see countless blooms at the Dundee Flower & Food Festival. Then it's back to the hotel to enjoy our spacious rooms with extra-cosy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Scotland, UK