“A great place for all.”

Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel
Ranked #9 of 28 Hotels in Dundee
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Had stayed here in the past and found it to be just ok.But now it's rooms are now very much updated and very nice,in fact 1st class.Desk staff super and very attentive to guests.Thevbar and restaurant next door are no more dull and drab but very light with fantastic staff.We were there as a family and we had our meals in the bar area.New menu with good choices and not too expensive.All in all our 2 days there Thursday and Friday were 2 of the best stays in Dundee.Thank you staff at Dundee North,will be back Christmas shopping very spoon.

Room Tip: I am disabled and my assesable room was magic on the ground floor facing the car park.very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Owen B, Manager at Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear gelder940
What a lovely review to read! I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay with us at Dundee North Premier Inn.
I will be passing this feedback onto the Hotel team members, and restaurant management.
Thank you again and I hope to welcome you back to Dundee very soon.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Overall our stay was pleasant. The accessible room was very comfortable but quite warm. Occasionally there wasn't disabled parking facilities but the staff did their best to find out if it was one of their residents parked up without a blue badge

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear James G

I'm happy to hear you had a great stay here with us at Dundee North Premier Inn.
I will be passing this feedback onto the reception and housekeeping team members so they know about this lovely review!

Reviewed 24 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Well thought out rooms with all the facilities required, whether for private or business use.
Spotless bathroom with all new sanitary wear. Plenty of hot water, and easy to understand heating controls.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Allen R

Reviewed 3 October 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Amazing staff who went over and above the call of duty to help me with something i had forgotten to bring with me. Plenty of restaurants to chose from in the location of the hotel and plenty of things to do such as a cinema, country park and an ice rink all within walking distance.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Gazcoombesfan

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here to have a change from my usual Dundee hotel chain as I found I was having trouble sleeping at it. Premier inn have their good night guarantee which made me more inclined to choose them. I am so glad I did. I had a fantastic nights sleep. It was very clean and the bed was really comfortable. The blackout curtains helped keep any light out and it was very quiet at night even with the window open. Unfortunately it was a tad on the warm side throughout the night despite being late September so needed the fan on and window open. (This is probably good if you are visiting from a warmer country or just generally feel the cold). All the furnishings were in a good state of repair. It is also disabled friendly and in a good location for the small zoo and cinema as well as a few cheap eats, however it is a short distance from the town.

The shower pressure wasn't too bad. Better than some of the alternative hotels I've stayed at around Dundee.

The staff were friendly and helpful at check in and checkout.

I would definitely visit here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple