Had stayed here in the past and found it to be just ok.But now it's rooms are now very much updated and very nice,in fact 1st class.Desk staff super and very attentive to guests.Thevbar and restaurant next door are no more dull and drab but very light with fantastic staff.We were there as a family and we had our meals in the bar area.New menu with good choices and not too expensive.All in all our 2 days there Thursday and Friday were 2 of the best stays in Dundee.Thank you staff at Dundee North,will be back Christmas shopping very spoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park the stress and dive into all the fun of a twenty-first century leisure park, with a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Dundee North. With a cinema and ice rink just round the corner, not to mention the beautiful Camperdown Park, this is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Explore the five glens of Angus, or play a short nine holes at St Andrews. See over fifty classic planes at Leuchars Airshow, or see countless blooms at the Dundee Flower & Food Festival. Then it's back to the hotel to enjoy our spacious rooms with extra-cosy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Scotland, UK