The hotel was very well situated directly beside Camperdown park if you like to parkrun or visit the wildlife centre and cafe. Weavers mill eatery along with a numer of other choices are in easy walking distance along with a cinema if you don't want to venture into the centre of Dundee. Local buses servicing Dundee are in close vicinity. The lady at the reception was very helpful when we asked for a late check out.
Would certainly use again and a very reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park the stress and dive into all the fun of a twenty-first century leisure park, with a stay at Premier Inn Hotel Dundee North. With a cinema and ice rink just round the corner, not to mention the beautiful Camperdown Park, this is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Explore the five glens of Angus, or play a short nine holes at St Andrews. See over fifty classic planes at Leuchars Airshow, or see countless blooms at the Dundee Flower & Food Festival. Then it's back to the hotel to enjoy our spacious rooms with extra-cosy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Dundee
- Premier Inn Dundee North Hotel Scotland, UK