“Best Japanese restaurant I've visited”
Review of Oshibori

Oshibori
Reserve with OpenTable
Oshibori is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 386 Restaurants in Dundee
Price range: US$33 - US$99
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

A charming restaurant with great service and excellent food.

I enjoyed my meal very much and will definitely be back to try something else from the extensive menu.

I had a seaweed salad and tempura bento box and recommend both.

1  Thank David B

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Beautifully decorated restaurant, a lot of hard work has gone into Oshibori and it is obvious. Lovely setting with nice staff, the menu is varied and the food is incredible. Prices vary but you can spend an average amount or a lot depending on what you have. Regardless, the food is passionately made and portions sizes are also large, generally. Absolutely worth going, my favourite restaurant in Dundee.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Had a lovely dinner with my husband.Let me put it this way "sushi to die for". Stunning restaurant with very adorable staff and amazing food. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

From ambience, to presentation, to staff, to the exquisite quality of food. This place had the wow for every aspect. There was nothing to fault. Every aspect contributed to authentic (to us anyway) experience. Yes it's expensive but it is worth every penny. We will be back!

1  Thank barkerm814
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Real cool atmosphere. Great food.
Not the least expensive but well worth checking out.
I would recommend this place for sure.