“Best Japanese restaurant I've visited”
Review of Oshibori

Oshibori
Ranked #101 of 417 Restaurants in Dundee
Price range: US$33 - US$99
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

A charming restaurant with great service and excellent food.

I enjoyed my meal very much and will definitely be back to try something else from the extensive menu.

I had a seaweed salad and tempura bento box and recommend both.

1  Thank David B

Reviewed August 13, 2017

Beautifully decorated restaurant, a lot of hard work has gone into Oshibori and it is obvious. Lovely setting with nice staff, the menu is varied and the food is incredible. Prices vary but you can spend an average amount or a lot depending on what you have. Regardless, the food is passionately made and portions sizes are also large, generally. Absolutely worth going, my favourite restaurant in Dundee.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

Had a lovely dinner with my husband.Let me put it this way "sushi to die for". Stunning restaurant with very adorable staff and amazing food. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

From ambience, to presentation, to staff, to the exquisite quality of food. This place had the wow for every aspect. There was nothing to fault. Every aspect contributed to authentic (to us anyway) experience. Yes it's expensive but it is worth every penny. We will be back!

1  Thank barkerm814
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Real cool atmosphere. Great food.
Not the least expensive but well worth checking out.
I would recommend this place for sure.