My friend and I stayed here 3 nights and couldn't have asked for a more lovely place to stay, or lovelier hosts. As college students on our spring break, we were considering the cheap-but-total-crapshoot hostel option, but then we read all the stellar reviews for this b&b and just couldn't resist. Oh my goodness, it was the best decision ever. The room was, of course, very comfortable and stylishly decorated (ipod speaker alarm was a great touch), the delicious breakfast kept us going all day.. but perhaps most importantly, Sharon and Norrie are such sweethearts. On the day of our departure we were leaving crazy-early to catch a Ryanair flight, so we couldn't have breakfast, but Sharon left lunches for us to take to the airport. That was a big "aw, can she be our Scottish mother, please?" moment. Loved Edinburgh, loved them, what more can I say?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramsay's high quality bed and breakfast is ideally situated to take advantage of Edinburgh's many local attractions. It is located on the eastern edge of Edinburgh's New Town, close to Princess street and Edinburgh castle, and in walking distance to both the train and bus stations. Our spacious townhouse offers bright contemporary en-suite bedrooms, each with hospitality tray, LCD TV, hairdryer and free wireless broadband connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Ramsay's B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramsay`s Hotel Edinburgh
- Ramsay`s Bed And Breakfast
- Ramsay's B&B Edinburgh, Scotland