I stayed here on the 15th December to the 18th with my cousin, When we got to the guesthouse, we were greeted staright away and were shown to our rooms. Sam (the guy who greeted us) was lovely and told us how to get around and what to do and where to eat and places to go and visit. Straight away i knew we were going to have a brillinat stay in this guesthouse. Our room was lovely and the Bathroom was exceptionally clean. Best Guesthouse i have stayed in and would definitely go back. We met the landlady who was lovely and recommended a tour for us. We did the tour that very day and ture to form, it was brilliant.
Service was brilliant. on our last day we got a cooked breakfast which was cooked to perfection.We sat talking to Sam for about 3 hours before we had to get our train home.
Very friendly and i would definitely stay here again. Infact i have already recommended it to everyone. When we go back in the Summer, i know where i will be staying.
Perfect end to the perfect week-end. Well done guys, keep up the great work..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Robb's is a fine example of a Victorian terraced villa set over 3 floors located in a residential area but close to local amenities, and is an ideal base for visiting Edinburgh's main tourist attractions either by bus, or a short 20 minute walk. Enjoy a warm welcome, personal service, comfortable accommodation, central heating, TV, hospitality tray, and a choice of delicious breakfasts - Scottish, Vegetarian or Continental. Secure parking available by request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Martin's Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martin`s Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Martin's Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland