“Excellent Spanish Tapas Best in Edinburgh ”
Review of Tapa

Tapa
Ranked #82 of 2,804 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Price range: US$8 - US$50
Cuisines: Spanish, International
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: No matter where you are in Spain, a moments walk from the main tourist traps will almost always immerse you in the hustle and bustle of real Spanish life- busy bars and restaurants full of animated discussions conducted over fresh, homemade food. With this in mind, we selected our home of 19 Shore Place as the perfect venue to recreate this wonderful ambiance in Edinburgh.
Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited this restaurant for lunch using a £30.00 voucher that gave us 4 Tapas and bottle of Rioja. We had a bread starter with various dips followed by chicken and chorizo in a rich tomato sauce, chorizo in a red wine sauce, Mediterranean vegetables with chickpeas in a spicey sauce and grilled goats cheese along with a white Rioja. The food was tasty and beautifully served and was enough for the both of us. Staff were friendly, informative and attentive. Well worth a visit we will definitely be going again. The tapas menu is imaginative with dishes to suit all tastes.

Reviewed November 21, 2017

four Tapas and a bottle of Rioja were on offer at £30. To be honest I was expecting a poor quality wine but was very pleasantly surprised; what a great value meal! If you have tried café andaluz and think it's great then I'm happy as I won't have to fight to get in when I return to this simply superior eatery. Thanks to everyone at TAPA for the service, food and atmosphere, you're doing a great job.

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

We used to love this place and always enjoyed our dinner there, but since our last visit we changed our minds. The food was at best mediocre: some dishes were just edible whereas others just tasted bad eg, the pulpo dish which tasted as old smelly fish(!) or the patatas bravas which were hard to chew. In general we did not enjoyed our food and left huge portions of it untouched. What a shame! Cause the restaurant itself is lovely and the staff attentive.
We will probably not return :(

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

I found the restaurant as I was in the area and was a very good choice, friendly staff, very good and quality food and cosy place.
Living in Edinburgh is definitely a place I would like back again.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Good food, great wine and locationtapas, wide selection and affordable prices when you want to «treat yourselves».